Reflecting on the past four weeks of the Partner Nutrition Challenge and they have been filled with accountability, support, recipe sharing, food photos, trying new things, crushing goals, and creating new habits.
ALL AMAZING THINGS.
Are you wondering about what’s next? How to keep the momentum going after the challenge and building on the healthy habits you’ve worked so hard to create may be some things that you are starting to think about and game plan for.
The number one best option for you to continue to hit your goals and progress forward is Ongoing Nutrition Coaching.
Typically, in order to move forward with ongoing coaching, you need to complete an initial nutrition package, however all challenger participants can use the challenge as their initial package and jump right in to ongoing coaching as soon as the challenge is complete.
What is included in Ongoing Nutrition Coaching:
- 1-on-1 support from me, Coach Anna.
- Individualized macro goals based on your unique, individual needs.
- Virtual check-ins every other week.
- In-person check-ins and biometric testing one time per month.
- Food journal sharing.
- Text and email access to me outside of appointments.
- Specialized plans to hit your weight loss or performance goals.
- Additional reference materials.
- Individualized nutrition education.
- Goal setting sessions every 4 weeks to ensure you hit your goals and plan new ones once you do.
We have two different pricing options for our ongoing nutrition program at Icehouse. You can either add it on to your existing membership OR you can switch over to our brand-new Wellness Membership. The Wellness Membership includes unlimited fitness classes + ongoing nutrition coaching. If you are already an unlimited member, the Wellness Membership is the way to go because it will save you some cash money each month.
The momentum has been so damn strong throughout this challenge, so why stop when it ends?! Schedule your first 1-on-1 nutrition coaching appointment with me today!
Anna Fink is a Nutrition and Flux Coach at CrossFit Icehouse. She is passionate about helping others reach their optimal health through nutritional and lifestyle changes.