What is Flux?
FLUX combines three proven fitness disciplines-yoga, strength training, and conditioning in the most unexpected and refreshing way. We focus on gaining lean muscle and burning body fat. Our group class begins with a yoga inspired warmup, a 5-15 min work out, and it ends with a yoga flow to cool down and re-center before returning to your day. (50 Min Class)
You will use equipment such as kettlebells, dumbbells, pull-up bars, medicine balls and plenty of body weight movements utilizing and the best piece of machinery available…you!
What to Expect
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your class time and let the front desk know this is your first FLUX experience. We will take it from there!
- Each class will start with a group introduction where one of our certified coaches will take you through a warm-up and in depth overview of the workout
- Never heard of a thruster or pistol? Don’t worry, our coaches will demonstrate all of the movements for the day as well as scaling options for all skill levels, we’ll keep you moving safe!
- Next we combine yoga and dynamic movements to prepare you for the upcoming workout
- This is the fun part…. We turn the music up and the work begins!
- Each class ends with high fives and a yoga cool down. This will leave you feeling re-energized to walk back into life with a feeling of confidence and accomplishment
FLUX CLASS SCHEDULE
- Mon, Wed, Thurs 6PM
- Mon, Wed, Friday 6AM
- Saturday 8AM