Get ready for Lake season with Icehouse Challenge 6.0– Next round kicks off Saturday September 9th! Now with a Morning & Evening Session! Registration will open soon.
Six Week Challenge: Classes Mon, Wed & Thurs evenings at 6:30PM – OR – Mon, Wed & Friday Mornings at 6:30AM (NEW!)
Bootcamp uses the CrossFit methodology of constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity to develop strength and endurance while promoting fat loss. This class focuses on bodyweight exercises and metabolic conditioning without the complex barbell lifts used in regular CrossFit classes. Bootcampers can also expect to receive in depth information regarding nutrition and fitness aimed at improving health and wellness while also promoting fat loss.
Details on Bootcamp:
- Kickoff: Saturday Sept 9th @ Noon – 2PM
- 6 week Program
- Option 1: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 6:30-7:30am
- Option 2: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
- Yes, it’s ok to go to morning classes some days and evening classes other days! Just sign up for the time you’ll attend most of the time.
- $99 to reserve your spot, remaining $151 due at your first class ($250 total)
- Be here. Don’t miss class. You WILL SEE results. But only if you stay consistent and do your part.
- Challenge Incudes:
- 1hr Nutrition Seminar & 6 Week Meal Plan
- Before & After Images
- In-Body Scan
- Before& After Measurements
- Baseline WOD (Workout of the Day)
- Closed Facebook Group
- Primary Coach Support throughout entire 6 week program
Being fit now is NOT a prerequisite to the Challenge. You don’t need to be fit to start, you do need to start to be fit!
It’s best to register ASAP while you are MOTIVATED. After that, we’ll help hold you ACCOUNTABLE because we know it’s tough to be motivated all the time. We totally get that.
Prepare to overcome everything that’s been holding you back!!!This class will sell out! Register here: